Thursday, August 27, 2009

This is the end. Of my youth, that is.


Do I even need to write the words to explain this picture? Come on, you can see it for yourselves. You know you can. Yes, that is gray hair in my bangs. And no it's not blond, but that was nice to say.

Do the first signs of aging really need to be exposed in my bangs? Come on. This area gives me enough challenges to overcome. They never quite look the same each day, never really fall into a place that looks acceptable. Without the gray, my bangs already look like a section of hair that doesn't belong on my head. Even a can of Aqua Net can't fix that.

Okay now seriously, do you have to dye your whole head because of this? I'm guessing yes, which means dishing out like $100 to color my hair multiple times a year. More money down the drain. Thanks aging.

No comments:

Post a Comment